Week 8 Progress

Feedback Cat: Rise to the Challenge


     Looking back, I am happy with my progress so far. I'm right where I should be, even slightly ahead. I am most proud that I've been able to stay on task with my person schedule even with everything that is going on right now (I'm taking two 8-week courses and they're finishing up this week, plus I've done several interviews). I would consider that I have a good weekly routine, it's changed slightly with trying to get things for my 8-week courses finished, but overall I have a good routine going. The class assignment that I enjoy the most so far is working on my storybook project, though I do find the readings to be pretty interesting, since before I started this course I knew very little about Indian mythology. I have used a couple of the extra credit options, but my other courses take up much of my time. As soon as I finish my 8-week courses this week and the vast amount of reading for a different course, I want to pursue more extra credit opportunities. Things are going very well in developing my blog and website, I still need to make minor adjustments but overall I'm pleased with them.

     Looking forward, I want to make a couple changes. I want to do lots of extra credit in the coming weeks so that hopefully I can finish the course early. I also want to work ahead on the weekly assignments when I can. One pitfall I want to avoid is falling behind, and it should be much easier to avoid once this week is over. A new type of story writing I might want to try is writing a horror story. That will depend on the stories I read however. I might change the look of my blog slightly by changing the theme to more black and white. I think it would be easier for people to read. As far as my website, apart from making minor grammatical changes to my first story and adding the other stories, I want to change the banner picture perhaps. I have something in mind, I'll have to see if I can accomplish it.



   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Cybersecurity Professional and Future World Traveler

Week 11 Story: The Witch Who Saved Herself