Storybook Plan

Here is the plan for my storybook so far!

Sources that I think will be useful:
  1. Pashupatastra
  2. Trishula
  3. Pinaka
These are all Wiki articles. I am open to suggestions on other weapons that I can talk about!

Ideas for Episodes:

Episode 1: The Hunt for the Supernatural Death Star
      As I said in my Topic Research post, I had the idea for this episode that the original trio, Luke, Leia, and Han would discover the existence of this weapon and that the Empire is looking for it. It's a race against the clock to find this powerful weapon before Vader, the Emperor's right-hand man, finds it first.

Episode 2: A Return to an Old Planet
     For this one, I couldn't think of a good story at first, but then I thought "What if Luke, Leia, and Han return to a planet that they'd visited before?" They could visit Tatooine or Hoth, much to the protest of Luke and Han, who believe that there's nothing of value on those planets. 

Episode 3: A Very Special Crossbow
     For this final episode (as far as I know), we;ll have the story set shortly after the events of Return of the Jedi, after the celebration of the death of the Emperor and the destruction of the Second Death Star. We're still on Endor, and the Ewoks tell us about these terrible creatures threatening to attack their village. Luke, Leia, Han, and Chewie go to stop these creatures, and somewhere in the battle Chewie's crossbow gets broken. What happens next you'll have to read to find out. 

   As far as how to tell the story, I think it will be more like an anthology of separate stories. The main characters will be the same throughout, but no one person is telling the story. I also feel like an anthology suits the way the actual movies are told. Yes there's an overarching plot to those, but they're three stories that have years between them. Anything could've happened between those three episodes, and my stories seek to tell what could've happened in between the Star Wars canon. 

     I'm not quite sure what main idea I want to get across to my readers. The main overarcing message in Star Wars (at least the original trilogy) is good triumphing over evil, love triumphing over hate, etc. I guess I would be conveying a similar message in my storybook.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Cybersecurity Professional and Future World Traveler

Week 11 Story: The Witch Who Saved Herself