Assignments

     So I've taken some time to get to review the variety of assignments I'll be doing this semester and I'm writing a blog post here to express my thoughts about them.

New Ideas Meme 






     I'm most intrigued by the reading assignments and the semester project. I love reading and some of the readings will probably be really interesting. After seeing such great storybooks I'm interested in creating my own project how I'd like it. This is very unlike most of my other classes because most classes don't let you work far ahead and finish early, most online classes I've taken until now even are set up much like in-person classes. I'm excited to be able to work ahead and possibly finish early, that really appeals to me. Some of the extra credit options do grab my attention, like the Tech Tips, the Growth Mindset and HEART. Famous Last Words also sounds fun, I bet I could come up with some funny ones. So those are my thoughts on the assignments so far, and I'm excited to start getting the assignments done!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Cybersecurity Professional and Future World Traveler

Week 11 Story: The Witch Who Saved Herself