Technology

     Hello again everyone! I've had a chance to look over the course tools that we'll be using in this course, and I wanted to express my thoughts on it as well.

Technology 






     So until this semester I haven't really blogged before, so this technology is new to me. I'm enjoying it though and am excited to use it through the semester. I'm actually familiar with Tumblr, though I didn't know you could use it to create websites! The rest are relatively new to me. I want to work on image editing and graphic making, I love technology so any new technology I can learn I'm excited to do so. The web environment for this course is very different from previous online courses, we're not using Canvas but as Laura described, we're learning technology skills that can take us into the future. I'm excited to explore all these technologies and learn new things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Future Cybersecurity Professional and Future World Traveler

Week 11 Story: The Witch Who Saved Herself